A big part of decision-making process during project planning involves number crunching and reviewing data, however making sense of them is not always easy – that’s where visualization comes in. This is why we’ve been working hard to expand and improve our Compare tool, which makes a world of difference in helping you better understand the numbers and stats behind your proposals. With Compare you can explore your options as never before, make smarter data-driven decisions and work in a more outcome-driven way.
Compare shows an overview of all the analyses from your proposals (from Analyze) in one view. We’ve used visualization to highlight and compare differences between the numbers and statistics. Based on feedback from our users, we recently updated Compare to make the numbers more digestible, engaging, and understandable at a glance. Here are some highlights:
- Clear graphs help you see the contrasts between your proposals.
- More filtering options. Say, for example, you want to see the daylight conditions only for a specific floor, or density analysis for a particular zone, this is now possible. Want to change the sun dates? You can do this there and then, and see this update across all your proposals at the same time.
- Customise your list of statistics to focus on your priorities for every unique project. Just uncheck the stats you’d like to remove from your list.
- Absolute or relative comparisons - compare the statistics according to a reference project you’ve chosen or just independently.
- View your proposals within Compare in 2D or 3D
Check out this video here for a demo of how Compare works:
We’re always keen to hear from our users, so if you have any comments about Compare or any other Spacemaker functions then get in touch with us here.